The Albion Workshop LD built with pressure treated 12mm shiplap & 64x38mm framing, a pair of ledged & braced doors. Timber framed windows with safety glass.
- Cladding: 12mm Shiplap
- Framing: 64 x 38 Eased Edge Framing
- Lining: Breathable Membrane
- Doors: Ledged & Braced Double Doors
- Windows: Fixed Timber Frame Windows (Toughned Single Glazing) (Can be upgraded to opening windows see 'Window Upgrades')
- Roof: 11mm OSB 3 (Supply Only - supplied with standard felt)
- Floor: 18mm OSB 3
- Furniture: Galvanised
Apex to the eaves 6’6′′(1980mm) x Apex to the peak7’6” (2285mm)
- Front – double doors to left of panel – 2x non-opening window to right side of doors. (workshops 16’ (4.8m) and larger will include 4x windows right side of doors)
- 3x fully cladded sides
Front & Back – Always the longest measurement of ordered size.
(pictures for illustration purposes only ordered sizes will vary)
(mobile users - price will appear above description once options have been selected)
ALBION Apex Workshop LD
Your new garden building will be delivered to a convenient location upon your property or collected by you from our Garlinge location.
We will arrange a convenient installation date.
We will install your new garden building onto your existing base or a base you have purchased from us.
Albion Installation/ Torch-On Felt
Same as above. We will also upgrade your roofing felt to torch-on providing you with a much longer lasting roof surface.
If you are based outside of CT, TN, ME Postcodes please Contact Us pre-purchase for a delivery/install quotation.
Please check your existing base is suitable pre-purchase. For information on how to do this. CLICK HERE
Guttering on Apex includes either full guttering both sides of apex with down-pipe either side of building or single down-pipe to centre of side panel. This will be confirmed by email before install date.
(WATER-BUTTS sold separately)