The Albion Summer Cabin Apex comes with pressure treated timber, joinery grade summerhouse doors and windows with safety glass, 450mm Overhang with underclad.
- 22mm Loglap Cladding
- Framing: 45 x 38 Eased Edge Framing
- Lining: Breathable Membrane
- Doors: Joinery Grade Summerhouse Doors
- Windows: Fixed Timber Frame Windows (Toughened Single Glazing) (Can be upgraded to opening windows see 'Window Upgrades')
- Roof: 11mm OSB 3 (Supply Only - supplied with standard felt)
- Overhang: 450mm
- Floor: 18mm OSB 3
- Furniture: Black Cast
Apex to the eaves min 6’2′′(1880mm) x Apex to the peak (varies by shed size)
Our Albion Cabin Apex comes as two designs depending on size:
Under 10' (3m)
- Includes a front side including a pair of summerhouse doors to left of panel, a pair of stacked non-opening windows to right side of doors.
- 3 fully cladded sides
- Floor & Roof
10' & Larger (3m+)
- Includes a front side including a pair of summerhouse doors to centre of panel, a pair of stacked non-opening window both sides of doors.
- 3 Fully Cladded Panels
- Floor & Roof
Front & Back – Always the longest measurement of ordered size. (for example on a 16'x8' building the front and back will be the 16' sides)
(pictures for illustration purposes only ordered sizes will vary)
(mobile users - price will appear above description once options have been selected)
ALBION Apex SummerCabin
Your new garden building will be delivered to a convenient location upon your property or collected by you from our Garlinge location.
We will arrange a convenient installation date.
We will install your new garden building onto your existing base or a base you have purchased from us.
Albion Installation/ Torch-On Felt
Same as above. We will also upgrade your roofing felt to torch-on providing you with a much longer lasting roof surface.
If you are based outside of CT, TN, ME Postcodes please Contact Us pre-purchase for a delivery/install quotation.
Please check your existing base is suitable pre-purchase. For information on how to do this. CLICK HERE
Guttering on Apex includes either full guttering both sides of apex with down-pipe either side of building or single down-pipe to centre on back panel. This will be confirmed by email before install date.
(WATER-BUTTS sold separately)